This Smooth Creamy Base Lathers Beautifully and is very Versatile
Use as is or add your own Colour and Fragrance – Let your imagination run wild
Always Soft & Buttery & can be processed at Room Temperature or Melted to Soften.
Ingredients:Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
What can you add? Suggestions:
• Carrier Oils – Add up to 130ml of a carrier oils per Kilogram of base (Grape Seed, Evening Primrose, Sweet Almond, Avocado or Seabuckthorn
) these can make the foaming bath butter more moisturising, particularly if your product is to be applied to the face.
• Sugar or Salt Scrubs or exfoliates– To make a scrub, mix in larger size brown or white sugar or coarse salts, until the product becomes
supersaturated. Once the salt or sugar stops melting, add a bit more and it will remain in a crystal form and act as a natural defoliator. Or add exfoliating
materials such as jojoba beads or try our Walnut shell defoliant with our Sandalwood and Honey fragrance.
• Fragrance – The Foaming Bath Butter is incredibly robust, it will accept a fragrance load of up to 5% essential oil or fragrant oil.
We have been told consumers prefer a load of 2 to 3% because 5 % can be too high.
• Add Other Butters and Bases – the list is endless, try adding Shea, Mango or Cocoa Butter, or try adding some of our exotic butters
such as Argan Butter, Peach Butter and Sweet Almond Butter
• Foaming Bath Butter will also accept small amounts of other creams, lotions, and moisturisers!
Precaution: It will be easy to over whip the Foaming Bath Butter , it will double in volume when whipped using a blender or cake mixer.
However, it can collapse if whipped to more than double its original volume.
Note of Caution: Under no circumstances should this product be handled and discharged at temperatures higher than 50 degrees C. Note that 47.7 degrees C is the preferred temperature. At temperatures below 45 degrees C. the product hardens.
HINT: To be safe , Instead of heating the base , gently warm the oils or other additives over a bowl of warm water and they will in turn will warm up the base once they are added in.