Ingredients: INCI: Parfum or Fragrance; Naticide(R) is a Trade name and not acceptable for use on your product label’s ingredient list. The correct INCI
name for your label, when using Naticide(R) is ‘Parfum’ or ‘Fragrance’.
Naticide ® is a vegetable based preservative with a Vanilla and Almond aroma used to preserve cosmetic formulations, providing good product stability and
resistance to microbial contamination.
Being a natural preservative it also accommodates to consumer demands for naturally derived cosmetic ingredients and preservative free products.
Appearance: Clear liquid, colourless to yellow liquid
Odour: Slight Vanilla and Almond aroma
- In water use up to 0.6%
- Completely soluble in glycol and alcohol
- Vegetable based ingredient with a sweet pleasant aroma.
- Its broad spectrum activity allows it to be the only preservative needed in a cosmetic formulation.
- Allows your cosmetic products to be preservative free.
- Provides your cosmetic formulations with good stability.
- Inhibits bacterial growth in your cosmetic formulations.
- It does not contain allergens included in the Official Journal of the European Union; therefore it is considered to be a non-irritant.
- You may be able to include Naticide ® in your organic cosmetic formulations, please contact an approved organic certifier for further information.
- Skin tonics; oily or dry
- Facial creams
- Body creams
- Face and hand cleansers
- Face masks
- Body milk
- Use between 0.3% to 1% depending on the formulation.
- Performs its antimicrobial activity best at a pH of 4-9.
INCI: Parfum or Fragrance
Naticide ® is a trade name and may not be used on your products label ingredient list. Please use
the products INCI name on your label when using Naticide ®.