Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Bentonite, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, p-Acetylphenol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin,
Red Iron Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide MIX WELL BEFORE USE
Paraben-free; Sulfate-Free; silicone-free, artificial colour-free.
This clay mask can be used as supplied or customised to create different textures & viscosities.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
Appearance: Pink paste
As the product contains natural clay, settling and separation may occur if the product if left for long periods. If liquid is noticeable, simply stir the product to recombine the liquid with the clay.
1) Create a 50:50 mix with our unscented moisturising cream for a creamy pink body clay wrap.
2) Blend 75:25 mix with our Facial Serum base for an anti-ageing gelled mask enriched with marine collagen and rosehip oil.
3) Combine a 20:80 mix with our Aloe Gel for a light and easy-to-spread cooling mask.
4) Spoon together an 80:20 mix of Shea butter into the pink mask and heat to 60°C to melt the butter, mixing it through with a spatula. This leaves
you with a rich barrier protecting mask suitable for extra dry skin. If you want to commercialise this concept you would have to stabilise the
formula further as the oil will eventually separate out.
Fragrancing: This product can be fragranced using your choice of essential oils or perfumes.
Further Customising: This mask can be customised with floral waters, actives and/or oils to varying levels. Start with 1-5% additions
and experiment with up to 20% additions to the base. The clay mask is super concentrated so it can stretch to accomodate more ingredients.
Colour: Bright Pink
To Use the mask as supplied:
- Apply an even layer of the Pink Clay Mask to dry skin over the entire face avoiding the eye area and allow it to dry.
- To remove, use a damp cloth on the face, pressing gently down with your fingertips. By dampening the mask it allows it to return to a creamy consistency
and allowing easy removal of the mask.
- Remove thoroughly and apply a moisturiser.
Please Note: The Pink Clay Face Mask is an intensively detoxifying clay masks. It is normal to feel tingly during the product drying process as the
clay mask is detoxifying your skin, drawing out impurities and tightening your pores. After rinsing off the mask you will expect the skin to be
a little warm and have a red appearance because the ion particles in the clay will increase blood circulation or bring more blood to the surface
of your skin. The redness and heat should go away after a few minutes to an hour or longer dependent on your skin sensitivity.
We recommend clients apply a cooling gel or spritzer after the treatment.