The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy is internationally acclaimed as the most comprehensive text book on aromatherapy.
By Salvatore Battaglia
“The modern holistic aromatherapist needs to be a multi-disciplined practitioner with training in remedial therapies, counselling, chemistry, botany, pharmacology,
anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy covers all these topics with information derived from the wisdom of the
past to the latest pharmacological and clinical studies.
The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy is internationally acclaimed as the most comprehensive text book on aromatherapy. The second edition includes sections
- quality control of essential oils
- latest information on essential oil safety
- essential oil chemistry
- pharmacological studies on essential oils
- olfaction and the psychological effects of essential oils
- subtle aromatherapy
- the role of aromatherapy in primary health care
- comprehensive monographs of ove 80 essential oils
- detailed studies of conditions for each body system
- the role of aromatherapy in day spa treatments and much, much more”